The WMJobs website is operated by West Midlands Employers (WME).
WME are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy (together with the relevant Terms and Conditions of use, including the definitions of terms and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data that the Company collects from Users, or that Users provide to the Company, will be processed by the Company.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’), West Midlands Employers is the data processor, whose registered office is at PO Box 16725, Oldbury, West Midlands, B69 9FH.
Information West Midlands Employers Collect From Users
WME may collect and process the following data about a User:
- Information that a User provides by filling in forms on any WME website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use a WME website, subscribing to a service, posting Material or requesting further services. WME may also ask Users for information when a User enters a competition or promotion sponsored by the WME or when a User reports a problem with a WME website.
- If a User contacts WME, a record may be kept of that correspondence.
- WME may also ask Users to complete surveys that are used for research purposes, although Users do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions carried out through the WMJobs website and of the fulfilment of orders from Users.
- Details of User visits to the WMJobs website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for the WME’s own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that are accessed by Users.
- Where details may be collected or Users’ details processed other than included above this information will be notified to Users as appropriate.
You can choose to restrict or block the cookies set by WMJobs, or any website. You’ll need to do this through your browser settings.
Please note: if you block or restrict cookies on your machine, the WMJobs website may be unable to function correctly. Further information about Cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org